AOD 9604 is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the GH polypeptide. It works by mimicking the way natural Growth Hormone regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified Growth Hormone. Like Growth Hormone, AOD 9604 stimulates lipolysis (the breakdown or destruction of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis (the transformation of nonfat food materials into body fat).
AOD 9046 therapy benefits may include:
- Reduced body fat.
- Regulation of fat metabolism.
- Stimulation of Lipolysis.
- Inhibition of Lipogenesis.
- Triggering of fat release.
Semaglutide is a Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) produced by the gut. It increases insulin production, a hormone that lowers the blood sugar level while inhibiting glucagon secretion, which is a hormone that raises blood sugar, reduces appetite and energy intake while delaying gastric emptying.
Semaglutide therapy benefits may include:
- Reduced food intake by lowering appetite.
- Slows food digestion in the stomach.
- Decreased body fat percentage.
- Weight loss.
- Decreased cardiovascular outcomes in subjects with type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Lower HbA1c levels.
- Enhanced growth of β cells in the pancreas.
Complementary comprehensive consultation to create your personalized aesthetic treatment plan.A comprehensive consultation to create your personalized wellness treatment plan.